Sunday, March 27, 2011

day 76: creating a reading environment

I don't want to re-invent the wheel--and I also want to be sure to keep LL 365 short....or I might lose my privileges (or so my family says!)...so while I am going to spend a little time on helping  your struggling reader in this month's Homework Help, I am not going to spend too much time on reading in general.

So...I will direct you to our sister blog, Positive Parenting, a weekday parenting blog for Christian families. The link below will lead you to the first of three entries about creating a reading environment in your home for new readers. There are so many things that parents can do to create a learning environment--and build a love for reading, whether your children go to school or homeschool.

Blessings to your family as you seek to help your children in the areas of language arts, reading, and writing!

http://positiveparenting3-6-5.blogspot.com/2010/09/day-244-creating-environment-conducive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment